About Me





Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb.

Good Day everybody !!! :-)


Hallo My name is Maulana Rusliansyah. I come from a Tangerang and I was also born in Tangerang on January 04th 1995, i am 22 years old now. My home address at Buaran Kandang Besar RT 01/RW 06 Kel. Babakan Kec.Tangerang. My father worked as a private employee and my mother as a housewife. I have two sister and i was the first child. I was graduated from Vocational High School PGRI 2 in 2013. My hobby is playing guitar, playing games and sometimes i travelling in my spare time. Now I am continuing my study in Muhammadiyah of University Tangerang. I majored in Electrical Engineering. I take this because I want to continue my study in Vocational High School. My expectations continue my study certainly looking for a better job but I also wanted to learn in order to make a robot. I choose Muhammadiyah Tangerang University because located so close from my house. That's is a litte about me. Thank you !!! :-)


Wasalamu'alaikum wr. wb.




Komentar

Postingan Populer